As a company who prides themselves on outstanding customer service, it is our upmost priority to resolve any issues or returns as quickly as possible.
Support & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there really no delivery charge on bulk bags?
- All our prices on bulk bags are inclusive of VAT and local delivery costs, so there are no hidden charges. There is an additional charge for being outside the Corker delivery zone & next day delivery. inclusive of VAT and local delivery costs, so there are no hidden charges…
Can I place my order over the phone?
- We are happy to take orders over the phone. Call us on 01892 833325 and a member of our sales team will gladly assist.
Is VAT included in the prices shown online?
- All our prices online are shown inclusive of VAT.
What if I’m collecting on behalf of someone else?
- To collect on behalf of someone else, you must have the order confirmation email printed or displayed on your phone. You must also have a valid form of I.D, for example, a driver’s license or a passport.
For any reason, if you arrive and don’t have these documents we can then contact the customer who placed the order to confirm they are happy for the goods to be released.
Where do I go to receive my click & collect order when I arrive at the branch?
- Please stop by the office and a member of staff will be sure to give you a hand.
Is there a cut off time to get my click & collect order the same day?
If ordering on the same day your order will be ready for collection from 3pm onwards.
When will my order be ready with click & collect?
- Once you place your order and select the click & collect option we will then process your order and get it ready for you to collect. Once your order is ready we will either call or email you confirming a time for collection.
Can I choose what day I wish to receive my order?
- If you have a preferred day of delivery, please specify this in your instructions when placing your order online. If the order is over the phone, please let us know what day you would like your item to be delivered. We will always do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee it.
How long does my delivery take from the order date?
- When ordering with Corker Outdoor Living & Landscape Supplies we do our utmost to dispatch your order as soon as possible. When delivery is made by Corker vehicles in our local area we generally allow 2-3 working days maximum for delivery. For deliveries outside our everyday areas (edge of our local delivery zone), please allow a maximum of 5-10 working days.
For deliveries made by pallet or courier service for smaller parcels, please allow 2-4 days for economy delivery or 1 day for next day delivery when ordered Monday-Thursday by 12.00pm the previous day.
Would you be able to place the bulk bag over a fence/hedge?
- Deliveries made by Corker vehicles fitted with a crane will be able to deliver your bulk bags over a fence/hedge if the driver can pull up alongside close enough to reach a clear space to place the bag. Access must be given to the driver so he can retrieve straps used for delivering bulk bags.
Unfortunately, this is not possible for orders that will be delivered outside our local area via pallet, as this is kerbside delivery only.
What does kerbside delivery actually mean?
- Kerbside delivery applies for deliveries when arriving via our chosen pallet distributor. This means they will deliver where the driver deems the most convenient and safest place to leave the pallet, as close to the house as possible.
Do I have to be in to accept my delivery?
- It is best you are in to accept the delivery. With that being said, we can deliver to your property if the access is clear. Please leave clear instructions when placing your order, if you are not going to be in.
What would you like me to do with your empty bulk bags?
- We do not accept returns of empty bulk/pallets after any order. Please dispose of or reuse for your own benefit.
What is the size of your lorries?
- Our smaller tipper vehicles can carry up to 3 tonnes of loose load and measure approximately 5.9 metres in length, 2.3 metre in width, and 2.85 metres in height.
Our larger vehicles that have a crane to deliver bulk bags etc. measure approximately 7.5 metres in length, 2.5 metres in width, and 3.5 metres in height.
What is the reach on your hiab?
- The maximum reach on our vehicles that deliver bulk bags throughout Kent is approximately 6 metres from the side of the lorry.